8 Bit Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
You know what they say: nature always finds a way! The fun-loving 8-Bit Dragon went digital during its evolution to keep up with our ever-changing world. Although it may be considered old school now, the 8-Bit Dragon was once considered the pinnacle of dragon evolution.
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Green Grove
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 11 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||1,229|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||1,264|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||1,299|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||1,334|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15||1,450|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The 8 Bit Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (Android Only)
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Purple and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the 8 Bit Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The 8 Bit Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.