Aerial Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Aerial Dragons float like clouds adrift on the breezes and winds of life. Wherever they seem to go they are content knowing that fate brought them exactly where they needed to be. This lifestyle suits them just fine since worrying about the winds of fate is a worryingly futile endeavour.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Stone Quarry, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Aerial Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Jungle Hearts during the Warrior Wings World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Aerial Dragon through breeding.
The Aerial Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Stone type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Stone is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Stone type can split into Green and White. However, if it is split, then Stone is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Stone in a pool will either add the Stone type if it does not split or the Green and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Stone type. In this case, Stone can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Stone type can split into Green and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with an Aerial Dragon only counts as three types: Stone, White and Red.
- The Aerial Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.