Albino Peacock Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
There is nothing quite as striking as an Albino Peacock Dragon standing in crisp snow with a blue sky behind them. The sight is so bold and beautiful, it seems to cleanse the troubles bothering the viewer to a refreshing new perspective. The Albino Peacock Dragon is, of course, happy to oblige.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Diamond Fields, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||320||Lv. 10||2,560|
|Lv. 2||512||Lv. 11||2,816|
|Lv. 3||671||Lv. 12||2,976|
|Lv. 4||960||Lv. 13||3,056|
|Lv. 5||1,248||Lv. 14||3,136|
|Lv. 6||1,536||Lv. 15||3,392|
|Lv. 7||1,823||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Albino Peacock Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Grand Migration Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Albino Peacock Dragon through breeding.
The Albino Peacock Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Albino Peacock Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.