Alpine Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Alpine Dragons are tall and majestic like the Alps for which they were named. They tend to be very patient dragons, choosing to let petty squabbles pass them by.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blustering Blizzard
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 2,000
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 260
Exp Gained: 1,500
|Lv. 1||34||Lv. 10||272|
|Lv. 2||54||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||71||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||102||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||132||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||163||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||193||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Alpine Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,000 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Blizzard type dragons together (Blizzard, Snowflake, Alpine, Polar, and Penguin). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Blizzard and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Alpine Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Alpine Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
- The Alpine Dragon is only available on iOS devices.
- The Alpine Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.