Amazon Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Unlike most dragons, who don't start training for the Battle Arena until they're adults, Amazon Dragons begin their combat training as children. Even Dragons Keep-Away and the other games the young dragons play are meant to build agility, speed, and a competitive nature.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,350
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||270||Lv. 10||2,160|
|Lv. 2||432||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||566||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||810||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,053||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,296||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,538||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Amazon Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,350 .
- By earning 6,200 leaderboard points during the Mysteries of the Jungle Leaderboard Event.
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 99 Arrowheads.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Amazon Dragon through breeding.
The Amazon Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- When the Champion type splits, any minor types within its components can also split. (True for Black).
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Amazon Dragon with a Forest Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, Green, and Red.
- To get 99 Arrowheads, you must win them in the Battle Arena or purchase them from the Spell Shop.
- The Amazon Dragon's design is based upon the Poison Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Amazon Dragon was changed from a single Champion type dragon to a hybrid Champion and Red type dragon on October 18, 2016, with the release of the Mysteries of the Jungle Leaderboard Event.
- The Amazon Dragon is the first dragon to have its type altered after its release.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.