Amber Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The earliest known Amber Dragon eggs were mistaken for the fossils of young dragons that had been trapped in pieces of the solid material. Imagine the surprise of caretakers who found that the fossils were hatching, and that living amber surrounded the hatchlings' bodies!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 36 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Amber Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Amber Pieces from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Amber Dragon through breeding.
The Amber Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with an Amber Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Black, and Red.
- The Amber Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.