Amber Soul Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
As warm and loving as any dragon can really get, Amber Soul Dragons are as kind and kind can get amongst the Island's inhabitants. They will give hugs for days if needed and their capacity for compassion seems limitless. This has never been tested however since who wants to ask for too much of a good thing?
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Amber Soul Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By crafting using 4 Neutral Lockets after completing Chapter 7 in the Spectrum of Love Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Amber Soul Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Amber Soul Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Amber Soul Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.