Amour Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Amour Dragons are armed with a Bow of Truth and a quiver of Love arrows. With this combination, Amour Dragons look out for two souls that would be better off together, and fire a sharp taste of destiny to drive them together.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Amour Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 42 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Amour Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Amour Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Amour Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Amour Dragon's design is based upon the Charm Dragon 's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.