Ancient Mummy Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Ancient Mummy Dragons are eternally beautiful dragons that live through the millennia as fabulous desert divas. Their wrappings are meant to cover up their latest fashion statements that are only to be removed at elaborate reveal celebrations. To see the unveiling of a Ancient Mummy Dragon's latest statement is a fabulous honor.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Hidden Oasis, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ancient Mummy Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After earning 7,400 Ancient Hearts during the Marvelous Monuments World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ancient Mummy Dragon through breeding.
The Ancient Mummy Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Egypt type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Egypt is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Egypt is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Egypt in a pool will either add the Egypt type if it does not split or the White and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Egypt type. In this case, Egypt can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Egypt type can split into White and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with an Ancient Mummy Dragon only counts as three types: Egypt, White and Yellow.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.