Angel Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||600||Lv. 10||4,800|
|Lv. 2||960||Lv. 11||5,280|
|Lv. 3||1,259||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,800||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||2,340||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,880||Lv. 15||6,360|
|Lv. 7||3,419||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Angel Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 3,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and White to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Angel Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Angel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Angel Dragon is the fourth hybrid dragon with the Diamond type.
- The Angel Dragon's design is based upon the Eagle Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Angel Dragon is the light counterpart of the Dark Angel Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.