Aphrodite Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Aphrodite Dragon has a remarkable ability; wherever it goes, people find themselves dropping sentiments of animosity and replacing them with pure love. Appropriately named after the Greek goddess of love, the Aphrodite Dragon's only goal in life is to turn enemies into friends and malice into love.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Shrine of Olympus, Pink Prairie
Available at: Level 25
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 2,040
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||1,408|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||1,488|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||1,528|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||1,568|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||1,696|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Aphrodite Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- After earning 2,600 Laurel Wreaths during the Dragons of Olympus World Event. (iOS Only)
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Aphrodite Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Aphrodite Dragon through breeding.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.