Arbiter Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Arbiter Dragon is the anchor between the worlds of light, dark, and all else in existence. Its two outer heads are blind to the light and dark, acting as a force of justice while its center head sees all that happens in any and all worlds.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Arbiter Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Forbidden Love Dragon Tales Event. (levels 41 and up)
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the March of Honor Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Arbiter Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Arbiter Dragon through breeding.
The Arbiter Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with an Arbiter Dragon only counts as three types: White, Black, and Yellow.
- The Arbiter Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.