Arcane Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Arcane Dragon descends from an ancient line that is said to hold dragonkind's greatest secrets. As it matures, this knowledge appears on the dragon in the form of runic symbols. Humans have long tried to decipher these symbols, but each time someone succeeds, they somehow forget anything they'd just learned.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Arcane Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Arcane Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Arcane Dragon through breeding.
- The Arcane Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.