Archer Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Archer Dragons are elitists when it comes to the use of a bow and arrow. Several Archer Dragons on a battlefield are capable of holding even the most precarious of positions, blotting out the sun with a rain of arrows if necessary.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 26 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||525||Lv. 10||4,200|
|Lv. 2||840||Lv. 11||4,620|
|Lv. 3||1,102||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||1,575||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||2,047||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||2,520||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||2,992||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Archer Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Archer Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Archer Dragon through breeding.
- The Archer Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.