Ashfeather Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Rising ever upward, Ashfeather Dragons spend their lives moving higher and higher, like the rising currents created from a flame. After birth, they rise slowly, learning the basics of dragonhood, but as they age their progress towards success grows exponentially until their success rushes them above all else. Of course, they always bring their friends up with them!
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||720|
|Lv. 2||190||Lv. 11||848|
|Lv. 3||217||Lv. 12||871|
|Lv. 4||307||Lv. 13||896|
|Lv. 5||350||Lv. 14||920|
|Lv. 6||387||Lv. 15||1000|
|Lv. 7||502||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ashfeather Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By crafting using 2 Red Tomes after completing Chapter 2 in the Wizard World Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ashfeather Dragon through breeding.
The Ashfeather Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with an Ashfeather Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, Yellow, and Red.
- The Ashfeather Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.