Astro Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Astro Dragons were some of the first known inhabitants of the isles to use their tremendous speed and power to break out of the planet's orbit and remain in space for long durations. Their ceramic-like scales allow them to enter any atmosphere at high velocity without sustaining damage.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 1,740
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||1,120|
|Lv. 2||224||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||293||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13|
|Lv. 5||546||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||672||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||797||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Astro Dragon is obtainable:
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (Android Only)
- After completing Chapter 1 of the The Time of Dragons Dragon Tales Event. (iOS Only)
- As a reward for completing the Low Orbit Goal.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Astro Dragon through breeding.
- The Astro Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.