Athena Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The ancient Athena Dragon, aptly named after the Greek goddess of wisdom and warcraft, is not a creature to be trifled with. Although some of its knowledge is passed down, much of its wisdom and combat skills are instinctual. The Athena Dragon can make a remarkably loyal companion, but it requires a firm hand and plenty of love.
Habitat: Shrine of Olympus, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 25
Buying Price: 800
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 4 hours
Exp Gained: 2,040
|Lv. 1||232||Lv. 10||1,044|
|Lv. 2||276||Lv. 11||1,229|
|Lv. 3||315||Lv. 12||1,264|
|Lv. 4||445||Lv. 13||1,299|
|Lv. 5||508||Lv. 14||1,334|
|Lv. 6||561||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||728||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Athena Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 800 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Olympus and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Athena Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Athena Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- Athena, also referred to as Pallas Athena/Athene, is the goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill in Greek mythology.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.