Avatar Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It has been generations since Avatar Dragons appeared on the Dragon Isles, and nobody is certain why they have chosen now as the time to return. Whatever the reason, though, caretakers welcome the sight of their majestic figures soaring once again over the treetops.
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,450
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 12 hours
Exp Gained: 1,335
|Lv. 1||290||Lv. 10||1,362|
|Lv. 2||580||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||725||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||870||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||957||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,044||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,101||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Avatar Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,450 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Avatar Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- By winning all battles in a Flash Tournament and defeating the Avatar Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Avatar Dragon through breeding.
The Avatar Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Avatar Dragon only counts as three types: Yellow, Pink, and White.
- The Avatar Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.