Azurite Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Commonly mistaken for giant clusters of rock candy, Azurite Dragons display a beautiful array of blue hues upon their rocky hides, The swirls of color within their scales indicate lifetime achievements and periods of greatness for each dragon.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Black Sands, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 13 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Azurite Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 200 Polished Azurites from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Azurite Dragon through breeding.
The Azurite Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Black type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Blue and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Black is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Black type can split into Blue and Purple. However, if it is split, then Black is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Black in a pool will either add the Black type if it does not split or the Blue and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Black type. In this case, Black can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Black type can split into Blue and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Magic Dragon with an Azurite Dragon only counts as three types: Black, Blue, and Purple.
- The Azurite Dragon's design is based upon the Skeleton Dragons's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.