Ballot Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Ballot Dragons are often split on decisions. Each head has strong opinions and they can often be found disagreeing, yet at the end of the day they find mutual ground and can come together to form a unified result. They understand that there are two sides to every coin and to live together they have to understand and work with their other half.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||1,600|
|Lv. 2||320||Lv. 11||1,760|
|Lv. 3||419||Lv. 12||1,860|
|Lv. 4||600||Lv. 13||1,910|
|Lv. 5||780||Lv. 14||1,960|
|Lv. 6||960||Lv. 15||2,120|
|Lv. 7||1,139||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Ballot Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By earning 6,400 leaderboard points during the Flying Flags Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Ballot Dragon through breeding.
- The Ballot Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.