Bashful Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Bashful Dragons are just so embarrassed at every little turn of events. No Matter how successful and liked they are they can never seem to find the confidence to own up to their accomplishments. Luckly, Bashful Dragons are never far from friends who will support them to grow into confident dragons of legends.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, Purple Gardens, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 435
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bashful Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Enlightened Eight Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Bashful Dragon through breeding.
The Bashful Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Fire Dragon with a Bashful Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, Purple and Red.
- The Bashful Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Bashful Dragon's description. It says "Luckly" instead of "Luckily."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.