Beauty Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Perhaps the antithesis of the Beast Dragon, the pure-hearted Beauty Dragon emanates joy and love in both body and soul. Her elegance is unmatched; her personality flawless. Capturing the eye of the Beast Dragon, this Beauty may be the key to his eternal happiness.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,800
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||360||Lv. 10||2,880|
|Lv. 2||576||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||755||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||1,080||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||1,404||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||1,728||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||2,051||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Beauty Dragon is obtainable:
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Cursed Beauty Dragon Tales Event.
- After completing a Goal and earning a coin or token during the Grand Migration Dragon Tales Event, players could craft either the Beauty Dragon, 15 Adventure Tickets or 3 10x Farm Boosts .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Beauty Dragon through breeding.
The Beauty Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Beauty Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and White.
- The Beauty Dragon's design is based upon the Medusa Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.