Bedrock Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When you see a Bedrock Dragon stretch out its wide wings, you're looking at eons of history. Bedrock Dragons are composed of rock - with fresh layers added on to old rock formations, slowly consolidated over hundreds of thousands of years.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Ice Age Alcove
Available at: Level 35
Buying Price: 1,700
Selling Price: 1,000
Breeding: 4 hours
Cost to warm: 80
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||160||Lv. 10||1,280|
|Lv. 2||256||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||335||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||480||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||624||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||768||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||911||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bedrock Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,700 . (iOS Only)
- By breeding two pure Ice Age type dragons together (Ice Age, Meteor, Fossil, Cave, and Bedrock). (iOS Only)
- As a random pure result if the Ice Age and Diamond type are both present in the pool. Because of how Arctic Isles Diamond hybrid breeding works, this rule is true even if other types are present. (iOS Only)
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Bedrock Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- Inhabitants of the Arctic Isles will impose their parent behaviors when bred with dragons from the Dragon Islands. The conventional type pool is not considered during a pairing of this kind.
- When pairing the Bedrock Dragon with another dragon, if there is no specific dragon that can normally result from that combination, the default resulting offspring will be an Ice Age Dragon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.