Beryl Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Beryl Dragons gain their brilliant color by consuming the blue flowers that overlook seaside cliffs. Their scales absorb fresh sea air, so anywhere they go they carry the aroma of sailing ships and lovely beach days with them.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Diamond Fields, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 2,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 32 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||500||Lv. 10||4,000|
|Lv. 2||800||Lv. 11||4,400|
|Lv. 3||1,049||Lv. 12||4,650|
|Lv. 4||1,500||Lv. 13||4,775|
|Lv. 5||1,950||Lv. 14||4,900|
|Lv. 6||2,400||Lv. 15||5,300|
|Lv. 7||2,849||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Beryl Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 2,500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Diamond and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Beryl Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Beryl Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When a breeding pair contains a total of two types - Diamond and a non-minor type - you can get any breedable pure dragon of that type or any corresponding Diamond hybrid that is currently available.
- When a breeding pair contains Diamond and at least two other different types, Diamond is then treated as its own type under normal rules and any possible offspring using that pair of parents can emerge. To check the list of possible dragons using a particular pair of parents, use the Breeding Calculator.
- The Beryl Dragon's design is based upon the Mist Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.