Blast Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Some may find the Blast Dragon's explosive personality a bit off-putting, but he's just trying to help expand everyone's horizons. Loving the ear-splitting sound of exploding dynamite, this dragon can barely hear the noise complaints! Just don't stand between the Blast Dragon and his TNT or you'll have to deal with his very short fuse!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Dynamite Depot
Available at: Level 80
Buying Price: 1,600
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||1/day||Lv. 10||3/day|
|Lv. 2||1/day||Lv. 11||3/day|
|Lv. 3||1/day||Lv. 12||3/day|
|Lv. 4||1/day||Lv. 13||3/day|
|Lv. 5||1/day||Lv. 14||3/day|
|Lv. 6||1/day||Lv. 15||3/day|
|Lv. 7||2/day||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blast Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,600 .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Blast Dragon through breeding.
Special Breeding Rules
- The Blast Dragon cannot be used as a breeding parent.
- The Blast Dragon was expired on November 28, 2017.
- The Blast Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.