Blossom Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Weaving above meadows and forests alike, Blossom Dragons travel the world to entice the opening of newly formed flower buds. Their approach is always accompanied by a cascade of delightful aromas carried in the wind around them.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: 1,200
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||240||Lv. 10||1,920|
|Lv. 2||384||Lv. 11||2,112|
|Lv. 3||503||Lv. 12||2,232|
|Lv. 4||720||Lv. 13||2,292|
|Lv. 5||936||Lv. 14||2,352|
|Lv. 6||1,152||Lv. 15||2,544|
|Lv. 7||1,367||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blossom Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,200 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- After earning 2,850 Pretty Petunias during the May Flowers World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Blossom Dragon through breeding.
The Blossom Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Pink type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and White) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Pink is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Pink type can split into Red and White. However, if it is split, then Pink is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Pink in a pool will either add the Pink type if it does not split or the Red and White types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Pink type. In this case, Pink can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Pink type can split into Red and White for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Forest Dragon with a Blossom Dragon only counts as three types: Green, Pink, and White.
- The Blossom Dragon's design is based upon the Skylord Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.