Blue Moon Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The phrase 'once in a Blue Moon' doesn't refer to the moon at all, but rather to the rare appearance of the Blue Moon Dragon. They roost high in the mountains, away from people, settlements, and even other dragons, only coming down for reasons of their own once every few years.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Blue Moon Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Blue to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Blue Moon Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Blue Moon Dragon's design is based upon the Fairy Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The term Blue Moon is used to describe the second full moon in a solar calendar month.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.