Bluejay Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The Bluejay Dragon build their nests as high as they can possibly get on The Island. They prefer to be as close to the sky as possible at all times. They do this because they feel no greater joy than feeling like they are part of the blue sky, and will spend as much time in the air as they are allowed.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bluejay Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 20,000 Pearl Feathers .
- Note: You cannot acquire the Bluejay Dragon through breeding.
- The Bluejay Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Bluejay Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.