Boo Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Boo Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game. (iOS Only)
- After earning 500 Carved Pumpkins during the Bumps in the Dark World Event.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute White and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Boo Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Boo Dragon's design is based upon the Magic Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.