Bramble Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Bramble Dragons lurk deep in the dark of the forest. They are covered in tiny thorns and itchy leaves. While this might warn off some caretakers, those who give the Bramble Dragon a chance find a sweetheart under the spiky exterior.
Habitat: Fey Portal, Green Grove, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 750
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||150||Lv. 10||704|
|Lv. 2||300||Lv. 11||742|
|Lv. 3||375||Lv. 12||765|
|Lv. 4||450||Lv. 13||780|
|Lv. 5||494||Lv. 14||795|
|Lv. 6||539||Lv. 15||817|
|Lv. 7||569||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bramble Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 750 .
- By crafting using 2 Bramble Favors after completing Chapter 2 in the A Fey Sky Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Bramble Dragon through breeding.
The Bramble Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Fey type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Pink, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fey is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Fey is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fey in a pool will either add the Fey type if it does not split or the Pink, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fey type. In this case, Fey can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fey type can split into Pink, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Bramble Dragon with a Fire Dragon only counts as three types: Fey, Green, and Red.
- The Bramble Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.