Breakup Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Sometimes things just don't work out between two people and the Breakup Dragon knows all about it. While these times might feel rough, know that anyone can move on and be happy again. Here's a bouquet of flowers just for you!
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1,315|
|Lv. 2||560||Lv. 11||1,386|
|Lv. 3||700||Lv. 12||1,428|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||1,456|
|Lv. 5||923||Lv. 14||1,484|
|Lv. 6||1,007||Lv. 15||1,526|
|Lv. 7||1,063||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Breakup Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Breakup Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Breakup Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Breakup Dragon's design is based upon the Wizard Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.