***ATTENTION*** As of July 11, 2013, TeamLava has royally broken their Dragon Story breeding code. There have been reports of the phantom colors emerging where there was no way for them to have been introduced via basic colors, minor color splitting, or special Diamond rules at all. This is a confirmed bug with the actual game, not the calculator. It is unintended behavior and hopefully TeamLava will fix it soon. They have announced that these bugs are the foundation for a "special surprise" due next week, but they have not explained anything. Until then, you may see strange impossible results emerge that are not listed in the calculator. Refrain from spending any gold to speed up breedings while TeamLava's code is broken! Knowing the company, it is unlikely that you will get your gold back, so do not spend it until everything is fixed.
Having issues using the calculator?
- Confirm that you're up-to-date with your device's operating system. Ignoring updates for too long can cause all sorts of compatibility issues. It is your responsibility to keep your device updated!
- Try downloading a different browser. Some browsers are unstable or have oddities that do not work well with the code.
- Try clearing your cache. The method for clearing your cache depends upon your browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.). If you're unsure about how to clear your cache, do a quick online search for how to clear the cache of your particular browser. Your browsers will correctly clear your cache for you after a certain amount of time (usually a day).
If you are still experiencing issues, you can try Hyper ch's external breeding tool.
DISCLAIMER: The Breeding Calculator is a player-updated tool. While we try our best to keep it up-to-date, TeamLava makes constant changes to the breeding rules, which can sometimes be implemented quickly, but other times they require a complete restructure of the code. If something happens in the game that doesn't match the results shown by the tool and the unexpected behavior continues AFTER you have cleared your cache, please report it.
Because things change from time to time, remember to clear your cache to get the updated code before you attempt to report an error. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you.
See what happens when you breed two dragons here.
* Dragons with incubation times of longer than 24 hours will inaccurately display in the game rounded up to the next whole day when you first breed them (Ex: 25 hours gets rounded to 2 days). To determine how many hours the incubation will take, check the initial gold cost.
See which dragons you can use to breed your desired dragon here.
* Dragon level, order, and species do not affect the probability of getting a rare dragon. To breed a desired dragon, you simply need the correct parents and enough patience.