Bright Dream Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Bright Dream Dragons are everything dragons want but never seem to know of. They are lost, faded, familiar but unknown. Everything about them is a mystery as they hold ideals that many strive for but can never put to words. Whatever they are, they are beautiful while they are around.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Tropic Strand, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||200||Lv. 10||900|
|Lv. 2||238||Lv. 11||1,060|
|Lv. 3||272||Lv. 12||1,089|
|Lv. 4||383||Lv. 13||1,119|
|Lv. 5||438||Lv. 14||1,150|
|Lv. 6||484||Lv. 15||1,250|
|Lv. 7||628||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Bright Dream Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,000 .
- After earning 5,200 Isle Hearts during the Curious Coast World Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Bright Dream Dragon through breeding.
The Bright Dream Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Tropic type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Red and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Tropic is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue. However, if it is split, then Tropic is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Tropic in a pool will either add the Tropic type if it does not split or the Red and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Tropic type. In this case, Tropic can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Tropic type can split into Red and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Bright Dream Dragon only counts as three types: Tropic, Purple and White.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.