Brightsteel Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Unlike its Darksteel cousin, the Brightsteel Dragon prefers to live above ground, where the sunbeams can shine on its gleaming polished hide, creating a stunning lightshow for all the world to admire.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Metal Mines, White Meadow
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||2,400|
|Lv. 2||480||Lv. 11||2,640|
|Lv. 3||629||Lv. 12||2,790|
|Lv. 4||900||Lv. 13||2,865|
|Lv. 5||1,170||Lv. 14||2,940|
|Lv. 6||1,440||Lv. 15||3,180|
|Lv. 7||1,709||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Brightsteel Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Brightsteel Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- By earning 6,800 leaderboard points during the Molten Metals Leaderboard Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Brightsteel Dragon through breeding.
The Brightsteel Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Brightsteel Dragon only counts as two types: Metal and White.