Broken Heart Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Broken Heart Dragons have experience a difficult breakup in their life and wear their feelings on their wings. They'll get over it eventually, but right now it's a bit rough.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Broken Heart Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning 30 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Broken Heart Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Broken Heart Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Broken Heart Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Broken Heart Dragon's design is based upon the Celestial Dragon 's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.