Cackle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cackle Dragons live to love and laugh! Jokes? The funniest ones they've ever seen! Falls? The silliest onces they've ever seen. Whatever it may be, Cackle Dragons will find the humor in it. You won't be able to help but laugh too!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cackle Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Cackle Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cackle Dragon through breeding.
- The Cackle Dragon's design is based upon the Fire Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- There is a typo in the Cackle Dragon's description. It says "onces" instead of "ones."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.