Cadabra Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cadabra Dragons spend their days following the sun for guidance in the enigma of magic and how it can improve the lives of dragons everywhere. The give their lives to helping others in this task in the hopes of inspiring all to work towards a similar goal.
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Arcane Alluvium, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 21 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cadabra Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- After completing Chapter 10 of the Grand Illusion Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cadabra Dragon through breeding.
The Cadabra Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Arcane type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Purple, and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Arcane is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue. However, if it is split, then Arcane is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Arcane in a pool will either add the Arcane type if it does not split or the White, Purple, and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Arcane type. In this case, Arcane can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Arcane type can split into White, Purple, and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Cadabra Dragon only counts as three types: Arcane, White, and Blue.
- The Cadabra Dragon's design is based upon the Forest Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.