Chapter 1 (2 Acts)
1. Harvest Impruberries (10). (Skip: 15)
2. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45)
Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor
Chapter 2 (4 Acts)
1. Plant Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 52)
2. Breed a Water Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25) (Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor)
3. Collect 48 Frosty Shields from Farming. (Skip: 96) (Prize: 1 Ice Giant Favor)
4. Craft your Ice Giant Dragon. (Skip: 24)
Chapter 3 (4 Acts)
Chapter 4 (3 Acts)
Chapter 5 (5 Acts)
1. Craft a Thawed Rune . (Skip: 86)
2. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 80)
3. Plant Firapples (10). (Skip: 15)
4. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 45)
5. Collect 60 Frosty Shields from Farming. (Skip: 120)
Chapter 6 (6 Acts)
1. Breed a Fuzzy Dragon with another Dragon. (Skip: 25)
2. Raise your Ice Giant Dragon to Level 14. (Skip: 150)
3. Harvest Pumpwings (7). (Skip: 52)
4. Collect 90 Frost Axes from Farming. (Skip: 90)
5. Craft and decorate with a Door to Honor . (Skip: 175)
6. Win 4 Battle Arena Matches. (Skip: 60)
Prize: 1 Huntress Dragon
Dragon Tales: Call of the Huntress
- The northern regions of the Dragon Isles are not often traveled as their frigid climate and constant barrage of blizzards make it a difficult place to live. Yet, there are some dragons who call this chilly place home. Around the villages of the Nordic Dragons live creatures like the Frostwolf and Ice Giant Dragons.
- In these frozen lands, the Huntress Dragon is known as a legendary figure, swooping down from winter stormclouds in search of worthy opponents to challenge in battle. Her battlecry shakes the mountains and her frozen breath shatters stone.
- The northern dragons are known to be resilient and brave, but even they tremble at the thought of an Ice Giant Dragon facing off against a Huntress. Such a battle would be heard and felt for many miles around.
- As the fables tell it, such a titanic battle between an Ice Giant and a Huntress Dragon would be worthy of opening the gateway to the Realm of Honor. The mythic location is where all great warriors dream of one day battling.
- The Door to Honor would open for warriors with true hearts and taste for battle. When the doors would swing open, the Huntress Dragon would emerge from the skies as the Ice Giant would rumble out of the storm.
- The two grand warriors would greet each other at the doorway with respect. Only one champion could enter the doorway while it was open, so the winner of a friendly battle would have the honor. The two would lock eyes and roar as they charged each other for the glory of honor and a place among celebrated warriors!
- The Call of the Huntress Dragon Tales Event was available at level 15.
- The Call of the Huntress Dragon Tales Event began on November 22, 2016 and ended on December 22, 2016.