Calmheart Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The fiery torch of romance is often times carried by Calmheart Dragons. Their ability to keep cool in all situations allows them to help others find their passions without burning out. As such their blue flames are cool and contained, representing their abilities in a physical fashion.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Passion Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 195
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Calmheart Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By crafting in the Spell Shop after collecting 250 Chromatic Minerals from Mining.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Calmheart Dragon through breeding.
- Although the Valentine type is included in the Calmheart Dragon's types, it is recessive and has absolutely no impact on breeding. It is mainly ignored, and contributes neither to the pool nor to breeding requirements, with the exception of type-amount-dependent dragons. Thus, the presence of the Valentine type along with only one other type in a breeding parent, will cause the dragon to use only the other type and act as a Single type dragon for breeding purposes (ex: Breeding the XO Dragon with a pure Pink type will act as two pure Pink type dragons).
- The Calmheart Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.