Camelot Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Just the sight of the Camelot Dragon's massive, blood-red wings sparkling in the sunlight as it circled lazily over the hills of medieval Europe was enough to cause a panic in any village. Thankfully, it struck just as much fear in any would-be invaders, and eventually it was named the protector of Camelot.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||175||Lv. 10||1,400|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||1,540|
|Lv. 3||367||Lv. 12||1,627|
|Lv. 4||525||Lv. 13||1,671|
|Lv. 5||682||Lv. 14||1,715|
|Lv. 6||840||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||997||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Camelot Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- By purchase as a Limited Time Value Pack.
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Red to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Camelot Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.