Candy Hoard Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
To some dragons Halloween is all about the costumes, to others it's all about the scares, but for this dragon, it's all about the candy! The Sweet Tooth Dragon will have a run for its money when it comes to a candy eating competition with this sugar-crazy creature!
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 900
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 30 hours
Exp Gained: 375
|Lv. 1||180||Lv. 10||810|
|Lv. 2||214||Lv. 11||954|
|Lv. 3||244||Lv. 12||981|
|Lv. 4||345||Lv. 13||1,007|
|Lv. 5||394||Lv. 14||1,035|
|Lv. 6||435||Lv. 15||1,125|
|Lv. 7||565||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Candy Hoard Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during the Halloween season.
- By purchase at the market for 900 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Purple to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Candy Hoard Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Candy Hoard Dragon's design is based upon the Genie Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.