Carnation Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
What in tarnation is a Carnation Dragon? I'm glad you asked, Carnation Dragons are gentlemanly dragons who live their live with a couth code of conduct. Every act they perform is an amazing display of talent and culture that cannot go unnoticed.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Carnation Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,500 .
- By winning all battle rounds in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Carnation Dragon Tournament Boss (Tournament bosses and number of rounds differ depending upon the tournament released).
- Note: You cannot acquire the Carnation Dragon through breeding.
The Carnation Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Flower type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Flower is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Flower is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Flower in a pool will either add the Flower type if it does not split or the Yellow, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Flower type. In this case, Flower can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Flower type can split into Yellow, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding an Air Dragon with a Carnation Dragon only counts as three types: Flower, Yellow, and Red.
- The Carnation Dragon's design is based upon the Infinity Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.