Castle Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Castle Dragons carry their homes on their backs, but where most dragons would settle for a simple roost or cottage, they insist on the very best. Those towers are heavy, but to the discerning dragon, the extra weight is worth it.
Habitat: Throne Room
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||319||Lv. 10||1,435|
|Lv. 2||379||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||433||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||612||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||698||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||771||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,001||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Castle Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Royal type with a dragon that provides the Blue type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Royal type dragons together (Royal, Castle, and Jester).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Royal and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Castle Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Castle Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Royal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Purple) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Royal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple. However, if it is split, then Royal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Royal in a pool will either add the Royal type if it does not split or the Yellow and Purple types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Royal type. In this case, Royal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Royal type can split into Yellow and Purple for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Castle Dragon with a Life Dragon only counts as three types: Royal, Red, and Green.
- The Castle Dragon's design is based upon the Life Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- When evolving from Juvenile to Adult, the Castle Dragon gains a crown-like design on its wings.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.