Celtic Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
The personality of a Celtic Dragon is as complicated and difficult to untangle as the knotwork of its tail. Even as babies, Celtic Dragons are coy and cagey about their likes and dislikes, but caretakers who put in the time required to figure them out are rewarded with steadfast and loyal companions.
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 6 hours
Exp Gained: 75
|Lv. 1||300||Lv. 10||1,350|
|Lv. 2||357||Lv. 11||1,590|
|Lv. 3||408||Lv. 12||1,634|
|Lv. 4||575||Lv. 13||1,679|
|Lv. 5||657||Lv. 14||1,725|
|Lv. 6||726||Lv. 15||1,875|
|Lv. 7||942||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Celtic Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during St. Patrick's Day.
- By purchase at the market for 500 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Yellow and Green to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Celtic Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
- The Celtic Dragon's design is based upon the Serpent Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.