Cheshire Dragon Information
|Lv. 1||319||Lv. 10||1,435|
|Lv. 2||379||Lv. 11||?|
|Lv. 3||433||Lv. 12||?|
|Lv. 4||612||Lv. 13||?|
|Lv. 5||698||Lv. 14||?|
|Lv. 6||771||Lv. 15||?|
|Lv. 7||1,001||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cheshire Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- As a prize in the Spin to Win game.
- By breeding a dragon that provides the Fairytale type with a dragon that provides the Pink type. Missing requirements cannot be fulfilled by the splitting of minor types; parents must have the originally required types without splitting.
- By breeding two pure Fairytale type dragons together (Big Bad, Cheshire, and Fairytale).
- As a random single type result of breeding two pure Diamond type dragons together (Diamond and Infinity). This pairing may result in any currently available pure dragon of the Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Metal, Olympus or Diamond type. Single type dragons that are not valid offspring, such as the Ninja or Gilded dragons, cannot emerge from this pairing.
- By breeding two parents that collectively contribute only the Fairytale and Diamond types.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Cheshire Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Cheshire Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- Although the Fairytale type is made up of Green and Yellow, the presence of these types may not necessarily allow you to breed the Cheshire Dragon. Check the Availability section above to find out the unique conditions under which this dragon might be bred.
- When the Fairytale type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Green and Yellow) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Fairytale is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow. However, if it is split, then Fairytale is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Fairytale in a pool will either add the Fairytale type if it does not split or the Green and Yellow types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Fairytale type. In this case, Fairytale can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Fairytale type can split into Green and Yellow for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Cheshire Dragon with a Coral Dragon only counts as three types: Fairytale, Blue, and Purple.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.