Chime Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Jingling all the way through winter, Chime Dragons love to make a ruckus! Of course their ruckus is the angelic sounds of silver bells chattering in unison, but an elegant ruckus is a ruckus nonetheless! They seek to bring a mysterious air of mystery to the island as they chime from forest and fissures bringing an unexpected, distant cheer to the deepest of the wilds.
Habitat: Holiday Home, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||140||Lv. 10||657|
|Lv. 2||280||Lv. 11||692|
|Lv. 3||350||Lv. 12||713|
|Lv. 4||420||Lv. 13||727|
|Lv. 5||461||Lv. 14||742|
|Lv. 6||503||Lv. 15||763|
|Lv. 7||531||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Chime Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Verdant Baubles after completing Chapter 2 in the Hopeful Holiday Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Chime Dragon through breeding.
The Chime Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Holiday type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White, Green, and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Holiday is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red. However, if it is split, then Holiday is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Holiday in a pool will either add the Holiday type if it does not split or the White, Green, and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Holiday type. In this case, Holiday can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Holiday type can split into White, Green, and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Light Dragon with a Chime Dragon only counts as three types: Holiday, Red and White.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.