Chitter Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Among the smallest dragons on the Island, Chitter Dragons often go unnoticed by the average dragon citizen. They love to dance and play in the 'tall' grass and make quaint little homes in the hollowed out trunks of cute little trees. Everything about a Chitter Dragon is like something out of an adorable storybook - especially their personalities!
Habitat: White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 700
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||2,240|
|Lv. 2||448||Lv. 11||2,464|
|Lv. 3||587||Lv. 12||2,604|
|Lv. 4||840||Lv. 13||2,674|
|Lv. 5||1,092||Lv. 14||2,744|
|Lv. 6||1,344||Lv. 15||2,968|
|Lv. 7||1,595||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Chitter Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 700 .
- By crafting using 2 Emerald Ferns after completing Chapter 2 in the Wild Times Dragon Tales Event.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Chitter Dragon through breeding.
- The Chitter Dragon's design is based upon the Seeker Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.