Chromastripe Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
When rainbows land exactly on a dragon's egg, a Chromastripe Dragon is born. When their eggs hatch, rainbows shoot out of them! Then if this rainbow lands on another egg, the Chromastripe cycle continues. Their fabulous rainbow stripes are something everyone should see at least once because they are so rare!
|Rarity: Ultra Rare|
Habitat: Rainbow Road, White Meadow
Available at: Level 32
Buying Price: 4,000
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 25 hours
Exp Gained: 780
|Lv. 1||800||Lv. 10||6,400|
|Lv. 2||1,280||Lv. 11||7,040|
|Lv. 3||1,680||Lv. 12||7,440|
|Lv. 4||2,400||Lv. 13||7,640|
|Lv. 5||3,120||Lv. 14||7,840|
|Lv. 6||3,840||Lv. 15||8,480|
|Lv. 7||4,559||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Chromastripe Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 4,000 .
- By crafting using the Spell Shop. You must have 20,000 Wild Tracks.
- By crafting in the Ticket Temple after collecting 240 Adventure Tickets from the Bingo Adventure Leagues.
- Note: You cannot acquire the Chromastripe Dragon through breeding.
The Chromastripe Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Rainbow type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Yellow and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Rainbow is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue. However, if it is split, then Rainbow is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Rainbow in a pool will either add the Rainbow type if it does not split or the Yellow and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Rainbow type. In this case, Rainbow can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Rainbow type can split into Yellow and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Chromastripe Dragon only counts as three types: Rainbow, White, and Blue.
- The Chromastripe Dragon's design is based upon the Valentine Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
- The Chromastripe Dragon is limited to one per account.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.