Chrome Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
It's known far and wide that everybody who's anybody needs to have a Chrome Dragon! In addition to adding a touch of flashy style to your Isles, a friendly Chrome Dragon can double as a mirror, providing Caretakers on the go with a handy way to monitor their looks throughout the day.
Habitat: Metal Mines, Blue Lagoon, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,100
Selling Price: 100
Breeding & Incubation: 9 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||220||Lv. 10||1,034|
|Lv. 2||440||Lv. 11||1,089|
|Lv. 3||550||Lv. 12||1,122|
|Lv. 4||660||Lv. 13||1,144|
|Lv. 5||725||Lv. 14||1,166|
|Lv. 6||791||Lv. 15||1,199|
|Lv. 7||835||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Chrome Dragon is obtainable:
- By purchase at the market for 1,100 .
- By breeding two dragons that collectively contribute Metal, Blue and Yellow to the type pool. If a parent has the appropriate minor types, missing requirements may also be added to the pool, even if neither parent has the originally required types. Minor types that have been split from other minor types can also contribute their component types to the type pool.
- DISCLAIMER: When attempting to breed the Chrome Dragon, you may get other offspring instead. Check the Breeding Calculator to view all of the possible results of combining a particular pair of parents.
The Chrome Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Metal type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (White and Blue) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Metal is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Metal type can split into White and Blue. However, if it is split, then Metal is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Metal in a pool will either add the Metal type if it does not split or the White and Blue types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Metal type. In this case, Metal can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Metal type can split into White and Blue for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Chrome Dragon only counts as three types: Blue, Metal, and Yellow.
- The Chrome Dragon's design is based upon the Diamond Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.