Cleric Dragon Information
Baby - Juvenile - Adult - Epic - Egg
Cleric Dragons know that the best way to fight for something you care about is with your heart. No stranger to weapons either, the Cleric Dragons practice a form of combat that utilizes their deep passions as a source of immense power.
|Rarity: Super Rare|
Habitat: Champion Ruins, White Meadow, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400
Selling Price: 100
Incubation: 35 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895
|Lv. 1||280||Lv. 10||1260|
|Lv. 2||333||Lv. 11||1484|
|Lv. 3||380||Lv. 12||1526|
|Lv. 4||537||Lv. 13||1568|
|Lv. 5||613||Lv. 14||1610|
|Lv. 6||677||Lv. 15||1750|
|Lv. 7||879||LEVEL CAP|
|Total Food Required for Next Level|
|Lv. 1||Lv. 2||Lv. 3||Lv. 4||Lv. 5||Lv. 6||Lv. 7||Lv. 8|
|Lv. 9||Lv. 10||Lv. 11||Lv. 12||Lv. 13||Lv. 14||Lv. 15|
The Cleric Dragon is obtainable:
- For a limited time during an unspecified window of availability.
- By purchase at the market for 1,400 .
- By winning 42 battles in the Battle Tournament and defeating the Cleric Dragon Tournament Boss. (Tournament Bosses differ depending on the different tournament releases)
- Note: You cannot acquire the Cleric Dragon through breeding.
The Cleric Dragon has special behavior when it is used as a breeding parent. Unlike dragons with only basic types, it will obey the following rules:
- When the Champion type is alone in the pool, it will add pure dragons of its component types (Black and Red) to the list of possible outcomes, but it will not split into its component types. When Champion is included in the pool along with one or more other types, the Champion type can split into Black and Red. However, if it is split, then Champion is no longer in the pool for the duration. Thus, the presence of Champion in a pool will either add the Champion type if it does not split or the Black and Red types if it does split. There is one exception to this rule, and that is when both parents possess the Champion type. In this case, Champion can contribute both itself and its split colors at the same time.
- Although the Champion type can split into Black and Red for breeding purposes, it still only counts as one type. This is important when considering the number of types for type-amount-dependent dragons such as the Diamond Dragon. Breeding a Water Dragon with a Cleric Dragon only counts as three types: Champion, White and Blue.
- The Cleric Dragon's design is based upon the Firestorm Dragon's, although there are differences between the two.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.